Sunday, May 18, 2008

Poop!

Yesterday I took young Jonas to my mother's house and was hanging out for the day while my good friend Charlie worked hard to replace the blown head in my car. Iwas going out front with the baby and leaned forward to strap him into the stroller while my mother talked to the neighbors in the next yard. I felt something large smack into my ponytail, and suffering a large phobia of bees, I instinctively (and stupidly) slapped it out of my hair. What fell on the stroller tray, rather than flying off to land in more hair, was a large, white, gelatinous glob of bird mess. Awesome.

7 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Eeewww! Damn birds lol.

Anonymous said...

gotcha linked ;)
mary
hoganfe handbags

Rosebud Collection said...

I said this to another blogger about the same situation..I was always told it was "good luck" when a birds dropping, drops on you..Now it doesn't seem so bad, does it?
Will put your link on my blog.

Unknown said...

LOL...my son had the bluebird of happiness drop on him as he raced across the yard on nice summer day...just as he walked under the tree he got splattered...right on his nose. The timing of that bird was impeccable! We haven't stopped laughing about it yet and that happened like 7 years ago.

Nora said...

Your going to have good luck!!

Beat Black said...

eeeeew, iv never been pooped on by a bird before but im waiting for my day to come

HareAndDrum said...

ROTFL
Well, it was not so funny when it happened, but thanks for the descriptive adjectives :D gelatinous... somehow made me laugh.